Skip to navigation menuSkip to page content

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

WILTON SIMPSON, Commissioner
Please enter the following Details
Last Name:   First Name:  
License Number:    DTN:   
Document Type:   Voucher#:

If you need help with this page, please contact us. Structural / Residential Pest Control Ch. 482, please call:(850)617-7997. For Agricultural Pesticide Licenses (RUP) Ch. 487, please call:(850)617-7870.